Local

Elderly couple found dead in Methuen home after carbon monoxide leak

The man and woman were believed to be in their 80s. Their names have not been released.

METHUEN, Mass. (AP) — An elderly couple has died after a suspected carbon monoxide leak in their Methuen home, fire officials said.

First responders were called to the home on Saturday by the couple’s son who found them when he came to visit, Methuen Deputy Fire Chief Scott Sullivan said.

The man and woman were believed to be in their 80s. Their names have not been released.

The deaths are being investigated.

Get Boston.com's browser alerts:

Enable breaking news notifications straight to your internet browser.

Jump To Comments

Conversation

This discussion has ended. Please join elsewhere on Boston.com