Boston.com Native Guidelines
One of our primary goals as a media organization is to provide our audience with high-quality experiences that are as prolific as they are useful. Those same objectives extend to our brand partnerships.
Our Native Content categories:
Presented by: Content created and produced by the Boston.com Newsroom with no collaboration with a brand.
Sponsored by: Content produced by our Creative Services team in collaboration with a brand. There is no Boston.com Newsroom involvement in any of the direction, oversight, or production of this content.
Provided by: Content was written by a Boston.com partner. The editorial department of Boston.com had no role in writing, production, or display.
· Provide three points of notification within the native article.
· Provide notification at point of entry (homepage, section fronts, social media, newsletters, etc.).
· Adhere to Associated Press style and Boston.com editorial standards.
Boston.com will not:
· Collaborate with the Newsroom on content Sponsored or Provided by a brand.
· Collaborate with an advertiser on content Presented by a brand.
· Allow any relationship with an advertiser to compromise BGMP’s editorial integrity.