That was fun. As Red Sox Nation begins to come down from an unexpectedly jubilant offseason, the upcoming MLB season is beginning to come into focus. The Red Sox will bring the core of their 2013 World Series champs back, minus one very popular leadoff hitter. How does the lineup look? Rotation? What about the young guys? We tackle those and other pressing questions as we recap the offseason and start the clock from zero on a new campaign.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Who replaces Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Should they extend Lester’s contract?
- Will Xander Bogaerts break out?
- Will a young arm be ready?
- Will A.J. Pierzynski give way to young catchers?
- Did they get the back end of the bullpen right this time?
- Is a starter expendable?
- What’s up with Stephen Drew?
- Can Will Middlebrooks bounce back?
- Are 2013 performances sustainable?
- Can John Farrell be this perfect?
- Who hits leadoff?
- What will the competition be like?
- Your turn