The Boston Red Sox announced their lineup for their Opening Day game on Monday against the Cleveland Indians at Progressive Field.
- Mookie Betts — Right field
- Dustin Pedroia — Second base
- Xander Bogaerts — Shortstop
- David Ortiz — Designated hitter
- Hanley Ramirez — First base
- Travis Shaw — Third base
- Brock Holt — Left field
- Blake Swihart — Catcher
- Jackie Bradley, Jr. — Center field
- David Price — Pitcher
— Boston Red Sox (@RedSox) April 4, 2016
The game was eventually delayed to Tuesday.
The Boston Red Sox in the Hall of Fame