All done at the Garden. Flyers, 4-2.
16:26 (3). Flyers, 4-1. Simon Gagne with a PPG. The rout is on.
5:43 (3). Flyers, 3-1. Mike Knuble, stationed in the slot, dumps one in. Good cycle by the Flyers.
2:22 (3). Flyers, 2-1. Old friend Andrew Alberts wrists a shot from the point that skims off Chuck Kobasew’s stick and in. Simon Gagne credited with the goal.
20:00 (2). After 40 minutes, tied at 1-1.
The Flyers are winning the puck-possession game, but it isn’t translating into scoring chances. The Boston defense is playing well in front of Manny Fernandez.
* Risky play by Patrice Bergeron on the power play, trying to keep the play alive after getting his point shot blocked. Instead of pulling the chute and retreating, Bergeron went in for a moment, then bailed out once Jeff Carter broke out with the puck. Carter was able to get a three-on-one going and put a shorthanded shot on Fernandez.
* You can see why Scott Hartnell isn’t the most liked guy around the league. Gets into it with Zdeno Chara, then decks Michael Ryder from behind — the kind of player you’d love to have on your team, but Public Enemy No. 1 when dressing for another club.
* Not much so far from David Krejci again.
17:24 (2). Byron Bitz cans a shot off the right post.
6:57 (2). Tempers flare with Zdeno Chara putting down Scott Hartnell, then getting into an exchange with Braydon Coburn. Four-minute roughing call on Chara.
7:00 (2). Scottie Upshall bowls over Dennis Wideman deep in the Boston zone.
1:49 (2). Tied, 1-1. Scottie Upshall picks off Marc Savard’s defensive-zone outlet pass and powers one past Manny Fernandez.
20:00 (1). After one period, Bruins with a 1-0 lead.
* Patrice Bergeron started the goal-scoring sequence with an off-balance cross-corner dump through a skinny seam for Marc Savard. The pass forced Philly’s PK box to shift, opening Bergeron up later for the one-timer.
* Michael Ryder is back on the No. 1 PP unit. Chuck Kobasew was in Ryder’s spot on Saturday against Washington.
* Dennis Wideman and Andrew Ference still aren’t looking crisp. They’ve been shaky the last few games. Wideman was sent off for high-sticking at 16:20.
14:25 (1). Bruins, 1-0. Patrice Bergeron cranks a power-play one-timer past Antero Niittymaki.
11:54 (1). Lightning-quick glove save by Antero Niittymaki to rob David Krejci.
11:23 (1). Patrice Bergeron gets tangled with Matt Carle and slams into the wall. Bergeron is OK, but you hold your breath anytime he goes into the boards like that.
4:10 (1). Zdeno Chara finishes Mike Richards, planting the Philly captain flat on his back.