NEW YORK — The Celtics get another shot at the Knicks tonight in the final meeting of the season between the two teams. The Knicks won both meetings in Boston and the Celtics won the previous meeting in New York. Courtney Lee participated in shootaround and will play. The Knicks will not have Tyson Chandler, who has missed the past 10 games with a neck injury.
BOSTON CELTICS (38-34)
PG Avery Bradley
SG Jeff Green
SF Paul Pierce
PF Brandon Bass
C Chris Wilcox
NEW YORK KNICKS (45-26)
PG Raymond Felton
SG Pablo Prigioni
SF Iman Shumpert
PF Carmelo Anthony
C Kenyon Martin
Officials: Tom Washington, Mark Ayotte, John Goble
TV, radio: 7:30 p.m., Comcast SportsNet, WEEI (93.7 FM).
• Kevin Garnett participated in shootaround and Doc Rivers said he is “feeling a lot better.” The Celtics are targeting a return early next week for the center.
• J.R. Smith has 129 points (32.2 average) in his past four games, including 37 points against Charlotte, 35 against Memphis and 32 against the Celtics. He has led the Knicks in scoring 16 times this season.
• The Celtics will head to Minnesota tonight and play the Timberwolves on Monday before returning home to play the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.
• Despite Shavlik Randolph grabbing a career-high tying 13 rebounds on Friday, Rivers said he’s going to stick with Chris Wilcox as his backup center. Randolph has been sparkling in rebounds-per-minute.
• The Knicks were without Chandler, Kurt Thomas (right foot stress reaction), Amar’e Stoudemire (right knee debridement) and Rasheed Wallace (fractured foot).