FORT MYERS, Fla. — The Red Sox will be on the field at 10 a.m. on Monday. Some information for fans in the area via the Sox:
• Fans may enter the complex through the west gate beginning at 9 a.m.
• Tours of JetBlue Park are also available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $6. Tickets for tours may be purchased from the JetBlue Park box office.
• Concessions and merchandise will be on sale during the workouts.
• The team’s first full-squad workout is scheduled for Thursday.
• All practices from Feb. 15-26 will take place at the Fenway South Player Development Complex, located at 11500 Fenway South Drive in Fort Myers. On most days, the workouts will begin at approximately 9:30 a.m.
• Spring training games begin at JetBlue Park on Feb. 27 with a college double header at 1:05 p.m. against Northeastern followed by Boston College.