FOXBOROUGH — Ten players were either missing or did not dress for practice on Thursday, the seventh practice of training camp.
Wide receivers Matthew Slater and Josh Boyce made their return to practice. Slater is on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list. Boyce missed Wednesdays practice, but returned after missing just one session.
Linebacker Cameron Gordon is a new absence. He finished Wednesdays practice, and did not appear to be injured at any point.
Here is a complete list of the missing players:
– TE Michael Hoomanawanui (unknown)
– DB Jemea Thomas (unknown)
– RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
– C Bryan Stork (unknown)
– LB Cameron Gordon (unknown)
These are the players who were present, but did not participate in practice:
– WR Aaron Dobson (foot, PUP)
– OL Chris Martin (unknown, NFI)
– DL Dominique Easley (knee, NFI)
– WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown, PUP)
– LB Deontae Skinner (unknown, NFI)