FOXBOROUGH — Ten players were either missing or did not dress for practice on Thursday, the seventh practice of training camp.
There were no changes to the absentees, except that the group of players on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list and non-football illness (NFI) list were not spotted, where they are usually off in the distance doing conditioning work.
Here is a complete list of the missing players:
– TE Michael Hoomanawanui (unknown)
– DB Jemea Thomas (unknown)
– RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
– C Bryan Stork (unknown)
– LB Cameron Gordon (unknown)
– WR Aaron Dobson (foot, PUP)
– OL Chris Martin (unknown, NFI)
– DL Dominique Easley (knee, NFI)
– WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown, PUP)
– LB Deontae Skinner (unknown, NFI)