The Patriots will hold their Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Ty Law before holding an in-stadium practice session for season ticket holders Friday night.
Bill Belichick will address the media afterward.
Here is a schedule of Friday’s events and what you may have missed on Thursday.
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. — Patriots Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Ty Law, which is open to the public, held outside The Hall at Patriots Place.
7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. — Patriots practice at Gillette Stadium for season ticket holders
8:30 p.m. — Bill Belichick will address the media; Patriots players will sign autographs
Matthew Slater practiced for the first time Thursday and wide receiver Josh Boyce returned to the practice field. Here’s the rundown.
– TE Rob Gronkowski (knee)
– CB Alfonzo Dennard (shoulder)
– TE Michael Hoomanawanui
– DB Jemea Thomas
– RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
– C Bryan Stork
– LB Cameron Gordon
– WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
– WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown)
Non-football injury list
– DL Dominique Easley (knee)
– OL Chris Martin (unknown)
– LB Deontae Skinner (unknown)
WHAT YOU MISSED
– Everything that goes down in practice is intricately chronicled in Erik Frenz’s notes, including how Darrelle Revis is making life difficult for the team’s offense.
– But it just so happens that Tom Brady enjoys playing against a stout defense, writes Anthony Gulizia.
– Jeremy Gottlieb explores Logan Ryan’s evolution as a cornerback with the Patriots and how he’s going to impact the team.