RICHMOND, Va. — Here’s a look at the Patriots schedule for today’s joint practice with Washington and what you may have missed Monday.
1:20 p.m. — Bill Belichick will address the media
1:35 p.m. — Patriots joint practice with Washington
4 p.m. — Select Patriots players will address the media
Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski did not make the trip to Virginia and running back Brandon Bolden was missing from action. Here is the rundown of Monday’s practice participation.
– CB Alfonzo Dennard (shoulder)
– LB Deontae Skinner
– WR Matthew Slater
– TE Rob Gronkowski (knee, precaution)
– RB Brandon Bolden
– LB Cameron Gordon
– TE Michael Hoomanawanui
– DB Jemea Thomas
– RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
– C Bryan Stork
– WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
– WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown)
Non-football injury list
– DL Dominique Easley (knee)
– OL Chris Martin (unknown)
WHAT YOU MISSED
– Washington’s Robert Griffin III reiterates that he wants to sit down with Tom Brady and pick his brain. He also comments on why the Patriots secondary is so tough.
– In the notes from Monday’s practice, a look at how Tom Brady and Ryan Mallett dominated, coupled with the defensive line’s 1-on-1 results against Washington’s offensive line.
– Did you see the pictures from the joint practice? You can check them out here.