As the Patriots prepare for the Texans on Sunday, New England attained perfect attendance at practice.
Though first-round pick Isaiah Wynn is out for the season with a torn Achilles, the remaining Patriots on the active roster were all on the field Wednesday. Trent Brown, who had been “excused” from practice earlier the week, returned.
Patriots limited with injury:
- Linebacker Ja’Whaun Bentley (illness)
- Cornerback Duke Dawson (hamstring)
- Tight end Jacob Hollister (hamstring)
- Running back Sony Michel (knee)
Michel has been back on the field for a few days, but is still playing catchup after a knee injury kept him out of a handful of practices.
“He missed some time, so he’s a little behind,” Bill Belichick explained on Wednesday, “but he’s working hard to catch up on and off the field in all areas.”
Patriots listed as full participants:
- Offensive tackle Marcus Cannon (calf)
- Safety Nate Ebner (knee)
As for Houston, a few players were limited in practice:
- Wide receiver Keke Coutee (hamstring)
- Linebacker Duke Ejiofor (hamstring)
- Wide receiver Will Fuller V (hamstring)
- Linebacker Whitney Mercilus (hamstring)
And the Texans had two members listed who fully participated:
- Kicker Ka’imi Fairbairn (right thigh)
- Cornerback Kevin Johnson (concussion)