The New England Revolution announced six upcoming games, including three at Gillette Stadium, as the Major League Soccer season carries forward in the coming months.
They’ll resume play with a 1-3-3 record, starting in ninth place in the Eastern Conference.
Here’s a look at the schedule:
- Friday, Aug. 21: 8 p.m. vs. Philadelphia Union
- Tuesday, Aug. 25: 7 p.m. at D.C. United
- Saturday, Aug. 29: 8 p.m. vs. New York Red Bulls
- Wednesday, Sept. 2: 8 p.m. vs. New York City FC
- Sunday, Sept. 6: 7:30 p.m. at Chicago Fire FC
- Saturday, Sept. 12: 7:30 p.m. at Philadelphia Union
Five of the six matches will appear on NBC Sports Boston, and the Red Bulls game will be on FS1, according to a release from the Revolution.
The release said that MLS plans to announce the rest of the regular-season schedule by early September following continued discussions with infectious disease experts, medical personnel, and government officials.
All home games at Gillette Stadium will be remain closed to fans until further notice.
Health & safety precautions for the Regular Season. pic.twitter.com/QdbHao6ep3
— Major League Soccer (@MLS) August 8, 2020
Each team is slated to play 18 regular-season games, and 18 clubs will compete in the playoffs with the hopes of advancing to the MLS Cup on Saturday, Dec. 12.
Get Boston.com's browser alerts:
Enable breaking news notifications straight to your internet browser.